       I18N system architecture subgroup preparatory meeting

Date: 11/30 (Tue), 10:00AM-5:00PM

Place: Compaq (Tokyo, Ogikubo)
       http://www.compaq.co.jp/info/ogikubo.html

Agenda:
   Introduction of the Li18nux/I18N system architecture subgroup
   Review of the preparatives necessary for the official formation
   Subgroup charter
   Framework for i18n specifications
   Survey of current Linux distros
   Discussion of necessary i18n components/brainstorming
   Forthcoming activities

One place where TLUG could help would be in the survey.

More details upon request.

At 23:54 99/11/25 +0900, you wrote:
> The Linux Internationalization Initiative (Li18nux)
> I18N System Architecture subgroup will have preparatory
> meeting in Tokyo on Nov 30, when they will set the
> directions for work.
>
> TLUG, as a participant of the Li18nux initiative, was
> invited to this meeting. Those interested in participating,
> please e-mail me privately that I'll send the details.
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January, 2000
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)