tlug: Printing / Epson PM-750-C

I have an Epson PM-750-C connected to my Suse 6.2 system.
Everything works fine, except that I am not sure the printing is
really 1440 dpi:

If I try to print photos, on special A6 paper, result is
terrible, and I think there is something wrong...

Did someone configure successfully this printer, and made it work
well?

By the way, I configured my printer with apsfilter, and choose
stc600h as printer (the problem is maybe there)...

Thanks.

Bruno.

                -- Rich Kulawiec