tlug: Real Audio player under RedHat6.0?

  I found that I couldn't use the old realaudio 5.0 player under RH6.0
that I had been running on my old 2.0.x Slackware installation.  So,
I tried downloading a newer version from the realaudio website.
Disappointingly, there is no current version for Lignux, so I tried
downloading the 5.0 rpm (for RH5.x) and installed that.

  This just dies with a 'Segmentation fault (core dumped)' error.
I presume this is a library problem, and imagine I could do something
with the library pre-load directive, but what?  Somebody out there
must be using realaudio under RedHat 6.0.

Dennis McMurchy,
Sointula, B.C. / Tojinmachi, Fukuoka
Canada           Japan