tlug: Netscape 4.7 (muriyari)

Dear all,

I learned from Jonathan that a newer Netscape version will permit me to
view the pages I mentioned earlier.  Since I'm their developer, this is
kind of important :)  So ... I went to what I think was the Muriyari site,
found a link to English Netscape 4.7 and a Japanese patch kit (by
Ota-san), downloaded them, unpacked them, and ran into trouble.

"ldd ./netscape" shows a missing library:

        libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 => not found

I tried searching on AltaVista for this; it turned up the refuse of some
other people's searches for the same library, but no links to the real
thing.

I tried linking my existing libstdc++ (libstdc++.so.2.8.0) to this, but
there were undefined symbols.  Might this be another name for 2.9.0?  I
can't believe that I'm out in front on this one; this must be common
knowledge that I've missed.  Can anyone point me at an RPM or other Linux
binary image of this library, or should I back up and try a different
Netscape version?

Many thanks,
--
-x80