tlug: list of Akihabara Linux parts shops

"John Clark L. Naldoza" <g_jclark@example.com> writes:

> >PS: The Akihabara tour was great but I think I already forgot some of the
> >places... What about a map in the TLUG site?
> >

> That wouldn't be a bad idea...  Would it Alberto?  But then again someone
> has to do it...;-)  I'd be willing to help...  Unfortunately my internet
> connection has some "limitations..;-)"

Yes, having informal information written down somewhere would be very
nice even if it were just a list of names of shops perhaps with some
very short notes.  (Specially for those of us who couldn't make it on
Saturday.  In my case my father was visiting us from England).

But I wonder if such a site (Linux orientated parts shops in
Akihabara) doesn't exist already (in Japanese)?
Anyone have a link?

Jens
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691