tlug: finding hardlinked files

Hello,

I have to find my way through some directories with suspicious hard and
soft links. The soft links are easy to find, but the hardlinks give me some
problems. In the "Linux Installation and Getting Started Guide" is written
that "there is no easy way to determine which files are linked to the same
inode". What is the difficult way? And how comes the system seems to know
the number of files with the same inodes but not the names of these files?

Thanks,
Uli

Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:30   place: Temple Univ.
* Linux Internationalisation Initiative (Li18nux) speaker: Akio Kido
* Japanese TrueType Fonts                     speaker: Adrian Havill
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai:  December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691