Re: tlug: Debugging a PLIP connection

Thanks, Jonathan, Eric, Jens, for the various responses. Looks like
nobody knows much more about PLIP than me. Sigh ... though if anybody
has any more to add, I'm still reading.

I will look into some of your suggestions. Ethernet seems like the
'best' option -- though perhaps not the easiest, given that I know
next to nothing about running networks. 'bout time I learned, maybe.

Best regards,
Matt Gushee
Portland, Maine, USA
Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.