Re: tlug: Cookies and Netscape

>"cookies" file only contains some sites in it.
>There are many sites, I visited, which have set
>the cookies but are not in the file.

One idea - they were not coming from the site you visited, but from the
banner advertiser. Also check the expiry date on the cookies (it tells you
this when asking if you want to accept them) - maybe they are incorrectly
setting the date and the cookies are expired when they reach you.

Darren

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691