tlug: Greenfrog Linux Nihongo Kit up.

Hi,

It's yet another GFL related post.

I uploaded the GFL Nihongo kit today, it should provide all that's
necccecary to allow the use of Japanese in GFL.  Included are, Kon, Canna,
jvim, Mutt, nkf, and less.  It's very minimal, and it should just drop right
in without replacing anything (I added j prefixes for mutt and less.)  The
text based web browser w3m already supports Japanese.  The configuration
should be fairly simple (adding a few lines to /etc/rc.d/rc.local, and
exporting the neccecary enviroment varaible for less )

I haven't had the time to do extensive testing however, so please be warned.
  It is availabe from the official GFL site in the same directory as the
current release.

Yours,
Austin K. Kurahone

ps: If you guys don't want me to post GFL related anouncements, please let
me know.
pps: Jonathan, I didn't experience any build errors when making
Mutt....Weird.

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691