RE: tlug: gnucash

Christopher Sekiya writes:
 > On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Matt Gushee wrote:
 >
 > > Another idea: xacc
 >
 > xacc is gnucash.  Projects merged.

Oh yeah. I remember that now. But I think you can still obtain the
older package. If it meets your needs, then you might not have to
dedicate your life to keeping up with this week's version of GNOME.

Matt
Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691