Re: tlug: Quicken/money soft

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Eric Standlee wrote:

> That sounds great.  I am surprized that with all of the Gnu stuff on
> RH6.0 it doesn't seem to have gnucash.

If memory serves, gnucash is part of the GNOME project.  It's extremely
alpha.

You might be better served to use Quicken under WINE, if you'd rather not
deal with random core dumps.. It supposedly runs perfectly, though I
haven't tried it.

-- Chris (wileyc@example.com)

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691