Re: tlug: Quicken/money soft

That sounds great.  I am surprized that with all of the Gnu stuff on
RH6.0 it doesn't seem to have gnucash.  Oh well, guess I too will have to
d/l it.

Thanks Andy and Tlug,

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Andrew S. Howell wrote:

>     Eric> Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of some money
>     Eric> tracking software like Quicken for linux.
>
> Eric,
>
> 	As it happens, I just downloaded one yesterday that looks
> quite usefull. See http://www.gnucash.org/
>
> It requires a few other packages, which I have not had a chance to
> install yet. Maybe by next weekend I can get it going...
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Andy

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691