tlug: xml

Anyone know anything about XML?  I was fooling around with files made in
gnumeric+ and it saves in this format.  It seems like there were plenty
of useless formats in the file and it seems much like SGML or HTML.  The
only good thing is that gnumeric+ saves them as gzip'd.

My problem lies in that I would like to learn how to print xml files out
to ghostscript, and eventually through the pbm2ppa converter so that my
"windows" printer can print it.  I know, you say just use a spreadsheet
program that can handle printing, but I want to LEARN!

TIA, and thanks for all of the help on the sendmail problem I was having.

I read the /usr/doc/HOWTO files and put together a really good script for
sucking my stuff off the ISP and squirting it out there for me too.  I
know, surprize, some newby actually read the docs...  I had read them
many years ago, or at least it seems a long time ago, and they weren't
quite as helpful then.

Linux sure has matured lately,
Eric

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691