Re: tlug: pine-jp compile problems

Scott M. Stone wrote:

> you need to patch the makefile to link with -lcrypt, looks like.  You
> are using glibc, right?

That's correct, gnu libc6 2.1.1

Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately, compiling is not my area of expertise, and I'm not
exactly sure how to do this. Can you be a little bit more detailed,
please?

much thanks,
john
Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691