tlug: Introducing the TLUG MUD

Hello everyone,

The TLUG MUD(Multi Usere Dungeon) is now officially open.  It is meant to be
a nice place for TLUG'ers and other lovers of Linux and Free Software to
hang out and have fun.  Accounts are currently open for everyone, so come
and join in.

To access the TLUG MUD, telnet to www.tlug.gr.jp port 4000.  Please, Please,
PLEASE follow the policy (Once in the game type 'policy') lest we have to
chage it to something much stricter.  Cases of abuse should be reported to
any one of the Implementors(See 'wizlist') who will deal with them as they
see fit.

Although there might be no one else on, you can still explore the large
world.. (Yes there are monsters and other NPCs, and the Cleric's Guild does
have a bar.. ;-) )

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Yours,
Austin K. Kurahone

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topics: 1. Linux SMP on a quad-Xeon server
2. The Green Frog Linux distribution
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691