Re: tlug: on demand dialing in pppd

On Tue, 4 May 1999, Tetsuji Rai wrote:

>    I am looking for on-demand dialing ppp method.  There is an option "demand"
> in pppd-2.3.5, but it says
> pppd: remote IP address required for demand-dialing

You might want to take a look at Connect
<URL:http://www.caesium.fr/freeware/connect/>, which is described as
waiting for demand connections, then launching pppd when it gets one, and
taking it down again after all open connections say they no long need to
be open.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.