Re: tlug: RC5-64 Contest

Hi,
 That sounds interesting, but doesn't seem fair.   The degree of devoted
effort of each individual must be quite different.   One might be run 10 or
more machines at once all day, or have only one machine and run it about some
hours a day (hmmm, that looks like me:-)).   So are there any ways to count
blocks cracked by each participant's?   We can divide the prize in proportion
to the number of cracked blocks.
   BTW, I tried to access the URL, http://rc5stats.distributed.net/pjointeam.ph
p3?team=13008
 but I was asked my username (or email address) and password, so I couldn't
enter.

PS. In your signature, your phone numbers are listed like +81-03-xxxx-xxxx.
As you might know, an international call must be +81-3-xxxx-xxxx.   Zero is
needed only in a domestic call.

--
Tetsuji Rai    Tokyo Japan
PPL 2476457    tetsuji@example.com

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.