Re: tlug: RC5-64 Contest

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> JLUG and the Japan FreeBSD Users Group are both in the top 5 overall
> teams and we could probably never catch up to them

*snort* Too bad rc5 clients are binary-only.  There's a few boxes around
here that would definitely close the gap, but I guarantee that clients are
not available for _these_ platforms ...

> Chris, if we set up a team, what do you think of running an RC5-64
> client on the TLUG server?

I have no problem with that.  Buncha wasted cycles right now.

-- Chris

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.