Re: tlug: Ethernet Card

=======
> Ok, just an 'ne' right? I'll try it out on my Linux HD tonight and see
what
> happens.
Uh, no, my comment was somewhat facetious.
=======

Dohp! Didn't know you were going into kyojitsu tenkan mode . . .

======= See my diatribe of last week as to why ne cards are bad.

Do. Done.
See. Sawn? Sawd? Saw!(?)
I should have been an English teacher . . .

=======
> This and Enlightenment rpm install are really getting my goat ( am I
> allowed to say "pissing me off" instead? ) these days . . .
ObWMFlameBait: try WindowMaker ...
-- Chris
=======

Ok. Not sure what WindowMaker is.... I'm assuming its a windows manager you
      like better than E?

s_gray@example.com

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691