tlug: help with Diamond Viper 330 card

I have just installed Vine Linux 0.9b on my DEC server. I can't get XWindows
to start up properly, even though my Diamond Viper 330 (4Mb) is supported by
Vine Linux.

I am using xf86Setup to configure XWindows. I choose the Diamond Viper 330
adaptor and SVGA server, but when xf86Setup saves the setup and trys to run,
the whole screen just goes blank.

Does anyone have one of these cards running and could they tell me the
correct settings? The SuperProbe program just returns a "unknown VGA card"
message.

David Walter
Kobe, Japan
warrior@example.com

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691