Re: tlug: Not Linux but a UNIX hardware problem

>	This is good. Try a different block size. Different "dump"
>program use different sizes. With a known good dump, does

`Kay, I'll try man dump which will hopefully tell me so good sizes to try.

>mt -f /dev/nrtape status
>tell you anything?

16% mt -f /dev/nrtape status
        Controller: SCSI
        Device: ARCHIVE: Python 25601-XXX2.75
        Drive type: DAT
        Media : READY, write protected, not at BOT, block 2

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691