Re: tlug: Tape Transcribers wanted

On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 07:17:01AM +0000, nivad wrote:
> What is happening with this project?  Has it taken flight (is it going to
> happen or has it already happened)?

I spent about 8 hours at NHK on Saturday... They still had a lot more tapes
that they wanted transcribed.  One of the tapes I did indeed was heavily
loaded with computer buzzwords, another had a few, but others were mostly
marketing-speak that anyone that could have done.

If you've not done it lately, be warned that it takes a tediously long time
to transcribe 30 minutes of audio tape.  |*/

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691