tlug: Needed Help

Problems in automatic conversion of word documents to PDF in LINUX :

My project is dealing with conversion of word documents to pdf in LINUX. It
can be Achieved in 2 ways.

1) Convert doc file to .ps file . Then invoke ps2pdf to convert to pdf.
Conversion to .ps needs a postscript printer . Is there any postscript printer
for linux. If so, How can I use that for above purpose in command line?.

2) Directly Convert doc file to pdf.
Pdf library is needed for this purpoose. Currently available pdf library
supports only Simple ascii text or image files conversion to pdf. Is there any
Pdf library for conversion of word documents containing both text and graphics
in a single file?

Please help me to solve this problem

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691