Re: tlug: How to input Extended Japanese Characters?

"Howard R. Abbey" <hrabbey@example.com> wrote,

> Okay, I know this has to be answered somewhere, but for the life of
> me, in my frustration I can't figure out where...
>
> Where can I find a listing of what to type to get the non-kanji
> Japanese characters?  In particular, the centered dot is what's
> driving me nuts right now.  I'm using wnn's jserver in mule, but
> I'd hope that the strokes are fairly standard.  (I can type
> other Japanese characters, including kanji fine.)

I my Emacs with Canna, I can use the "Insert" key to get a
list of all characters including these special ones (and
move in the list with the arraw keys).  "Return" selects a
character and "C-g" exists.

Manuel
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691