tlug: Accepting Resumes for Asian Region MIS Manager

*****First of all, I would like to thank Jonathan for pre-authorizing this
post*********

Hello,

I am a tlug subscriber, but have a need that one of the faithful tlug
readers may be able to fulfill;  Please review my request and if you know
any potential candidates, please forward it to them!  I intend to be at this
Friday's meeting, so if you have any questions, I am sure we can discuss at
that time, or you may call me.

Thanks,

John Barrow

======
Localization firm in the Landmark Tower in Yokohama looking for Asian Region
MIS Manager.

Candidate will be responsible for MIS related activities at our offices in
China, Taiwan, Korea, and here in Japan. Our office in Japan has over
400workstations and 40 FreeBSD and NT servers. This person is
primarilyresponsible for our Japan operation, but will need to coordinate
efforts andtravel occasionally to other offices in Asia and occasionally our
headquarters in Los Angeles. The candidate must be bilingual at a minimum
and preferably Japanese citizen since most of the interaction will be with
Japanese MIS staff.

Potential candiates should possess 5+ years experience in IT Management.
Experience with FreeBSD, NT 4.0,Exchange Server, DNS, IP, Firewalls, frame
relay, cisco routers, and helpdesk management. Excellent managerial and
hands-on technical experience required.

You can reach me by the following:

045 640 4623 - office
045 640 4207 - fax

I am looking to communicate directly with candidates. I do not deal with
recruiters......

Please send a fax of your resume (English is preferred).

Thank you kindly and Best Regards,

John Barrow
Director of Technology - Asia
Bowne Global Solutions