tlug: timed

Hi!
    I'm having some problems with my timed: I have a time server on an
NT (hate that, but it's boss rules) and, for some reason, my timed ain't
get synchronized with the NT machine... it starts, says that can't find
any master-server (at /var/timed.log) then shuts down, but it's looking
on the right net segment, and I also know the server is accepting TCP
and UDP conections on port 37... that's it!

[]'s
    Rafael

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691