Re: tlug: Next meeting 3/13

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Alberto Tomita wrote:

> I'd like to remind that the Linux World Conference
> and Expo in Japan (LWCJ) will take place at the Tokyo
> International Forum on 3/18-19, and Tengu is just
> a 10min walk from there. We expect people who attend
> the LWCJ on 3/19 to come to our nomikai afterwards.

I will certainly make the nomikai, and will try to find some way to
angle a day out of the office to make the Linux World Conference, too
:-)

> What's LLUG? It's the "Ladies' Linux Users Group"
> (now I got your attention :) and word is spreading
> fast among the Linux community in Japan. YLUG
> (the Yokohama Linux Users Group) already expressed

I had never heard of either of these LUGs before, but they're both quite
welcome.  Do you think we'll need to reserve the entire bottom floor of
Tengu?  :-)

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691