Re: tlug: General thanks ... oh, and a question

Although it is not a technical subject any more, I'm posting
this message because it's important that we clarify this:

  TLUG did not break with PHT. It just happened that moving
  the server to GOL was found to be better for us, and in
  exchange we will recognize GOL as TLUG sponsor.

I can't speak for Cliff, but I'm sure PHT will keep supporting
TLUG in other ways. And TLUG members may have their own, personal
opinions, but TLUG as a group does not favor any particular distribution.
We have been supported not only by PHT (makers of TurboLinux), but
also by RedHat (thru their LUG support program) and, in the past,
by Caldera.

Now, to your question:

dave> But someone will still tell me where I can buy Turbo Linux, though, won't
dave> they?

The default answer is: Laser 5 (http://www.cdrom.co.jp), but there are
many other places.
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691