Re: tlug: Databases

Hi,

You will need a Japanese patches for PostgreSQL that is available
at
ftp://ftp.sra.co.jp/pub/cmd/postgres/6.4.2/patches/

more details about PostgreSQL under Japanese environment is at

http://www.sra.co.jp/people/t-ishii/PostgreSQL/

Also there is a recent Japanese book on PostgresSQL with includes
all the necessary (but not the most recent) gear that will be necessary
for using  PostgreSQL with Japanese capabilities.

You can get more details about the book at

http://www.gihyo.co.jp/syoseki/1998Dec/bn-12k.htm

Hope this helps

Venkatesh Raghavan
Osaka City University