tlug: Scsi devices

I've an MO and an external hard disk connected to the scsi card (Adaptec
1542). They've been detected okay (see below). Will they be /dev/sda1 and
/dev/sda2 ?

Assuming my mount command is okay, how do I find out the name of the driver
I should pass to insmod? Do I need one driver for each type of device?

Darren

----------------------------
#more /proc/scsi/scsi
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 02 Lun: 00
  Vendor: KONICA   Model: OMD-7061         Rev: 3.02
  Type:   Optical Device                   ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 03 Lun: 00
  Vendor: IBM      Model: DPES-31080       Rev: S31Q
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02

#mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/mo
mount: the kernel does not recognize /dev/sda1 as a block device
       (maybe `insmod driver'?)

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691