tlug: members.html page updated

Hi,

I finally got around to changing the members page (one of those things
I've been putting off for years ;)

Each link now includes a short description. If your page is linked,
please stop by and let me know if you'd like something different. (If
your web site isn't linked, let me know....)

Regards,

Jim S.
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/members.html
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691