tlug: Non-X text editing

    Darren> However I need a good text editor. I've been using vi,
    Darren> which is not much fun. Any suggestions? I want something
    Darren> that is easy to learn and use, and doesn't need to be
    Darren> powerful. From my few trials with Xemacs this doesn't seem
    Darren> to be what I'm looking for.

ae (comes standard with Debian, dunno where you'd find it on Redhat/TL).
pico (Pine's bundled editor)

I think in the long run you'll be a lot happier having learned either
vi or Emacs, though.

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691