tlug: Re: survey - time limit

Scott Stone wrote:

> Jim - it should store the IP addrs of who's voted... it lets me submit my
> vote as many times as I want to.  I voted twice, to test this, but no more
> than that.  Considering that majordomo has as many votes as smartlist now,
> i think that others may be padding the ballot box :)

Yep, it does. I'll make the log file available tonight. Remember, this
is an 'informal' survey - not a vote. It's also testing web-based
solutions to replacing eVote.

I voted twice, too. That lone Listserv entry can be discarded ;-) The
script can be set up so that voters can only vote once per hour, but if
people are gonna cheat....

Regards,

Jim S.
Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691