RE: tlug: tlug needs you

I didn't reply sooner 'cause my modem is broken, and I am using the office
PC.

I would like to do something for the list, but I don't think I'm up to it
yet, having just started in Linux and not even living in Tokyo. My Japanese
is pretty good... better than my Linux ability at the moment. Also, due to
phone lines in the country, I am often unable to log on to the net or get
mail. However,...

If  there is something I can do,...
mecooper@example.com

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691