tlug: Sparc

A while back i got a sparc at a Tlug meeting, that just needed RAM and
a hardDrive plus an OS.  It still needs all three, though I got some 30
pin RAM that I stuck in, I'm not 100% sure its the right stuff.

due to various circumstances at work, and in my life, I hvae had a distinct
adversion to fighting with computers on my offtime.  (Pathetically to the
point of having Linux on NEITHER of my laptops, and having one
bascially gathering dust)

In any case if anyone would like to take this Sparc off my hands, let
me know, and we can arrange to meet.  Free of charge to anyone who will
actually make use of it.

-Scott

--
The first thing to be judged must be the standards of Judgment!
  Scott H. perlman@example.com