tlug: Sparc IPC fan

I have Sparc IPC that I have been running SLXT on for some time. I
long ago disconnected the disk, as it was not needed, and am now
thinking about doing the same with fan. I just opened the shoe box up
for a cleaning and it was very cool inside. In fact, if I had not just
turned it off, I would have said it had not been running recently!

Has anyone tried running one of these without fan?

Thanks,

	Andy
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD