Re: tlug: Dynamic Domains/DNS

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com> wrote:
>Jim Tittsler wrote:
>> A couple of the Vancouver LUG members have offered to do it for their
>> membership, and the Ottawa LUG is just organizing a similar effort.  Perhaps
>> this should be a TLUG project?
>
>Sounds interesting. What's involved in doing something like this? Is
>this a major investment in time/yen or something volunteers can handle
>with a minimum of fuss?

Very much interesting.  As a starter, how about setting up our domain
"reachable"?  The domain "tlug.gr.jp" has been registered since March
but not reachable (not registered to JPNIC DNS ... possible only through
an ISP).

Ken

--
Ken Harada  kenhrd@example.com
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691