tlug: *** IMPORTANT *** please read

Some important announcements to make:

1) the next nomikai meeting, originally scheduled for January 15
   (third Friday of the month) was anticipated to the day before,
   as Jan 15 is a national holiday in Japan:

   *** Next nomikai meeting: Jan 14 (Thursday), 19:30
       at Tengu TokyoEkiMae (tel 03-3275-3691)

2) all TLUG members, please read the summary of our last technical
   meeting:

   *** http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meetings/9812/business.html

3) as reported in the link above, I'd like to confirm the current
   TLUG administrative positions:

	President: Alberto Tomita	<atomita@example.com>
	Treasurer: Tim Meggs		<tim@example.com>
	Japanese Liason: Oliver	Bolzer	<oliver@example.com>

   *** no later than January 10th,
       either by discussion or perhaps using eVote.
       (please use the tlug-admin mailing list if you would like to
        discuss this, or volunteer to help the club in any capacity)

4) Listmaster: I'm leaving on vacation from Dec 20 until Jan 1st.

   *** during this period, Jim Tittsler <jwt-tlug@example.com> will be
       the acting Listmaster.
       (if you have any problems with the TLUG mailing lists, please
        contact him)

Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
* Thursday *
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD