Re: tlug: Building XFree86 w/ X-TrueType

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

> works for me.  I get some sparkling at 32bpp, but I do it all the time.

I was referring to the sparkle, yes, and the severity appears to depend on
the individual chip.  My office workstation display sometimes appears to
be weathering a blizzard.

-- Chris

Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
* Thursday *
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD