Re: tlug: Frozen Mouse

On 15-Dec-98 Atlas21 Shawn wrote:
> I had initially thought that I had the mouse and modem
> correctly set on seperate ports, and when I checked again last
> night, that was indeed the case.
> Mouse on DOS COM1 and Modem on DOS COM2.

I assume you're using a chat script to dial out, yes?

Try something like

/usr/sbin/pppd connect '/usr/sbin/chat -v /dev/cua2 ABORT BUSY ""
ATDT234-5678 CONNECT "" ogin: ****** word: ******'

Can you use Seyon to dial out?

HTH

Jim S.

email: jims@example.com
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~jims/
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD