tlug: Web page updates

Hi all,

I made some changes to the information architecture of the
meetings section of the TLUG web page.

There is now a separate index with the date and information
about each meeting going back to September 1994.

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meetings/index.html

The update for December's meeting is complete. I followed Jim
T's route (Thanks Jim, you're credited and can add it to your
list of on-line publications;-) (Alberto, thanks for the
pictures!) and split the minutes into two pages - one about the
presentations and one about the administration issues we face:

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meetings/9812/index.html
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meetings/9812/business.html

Regards,

Jim S.

This Email licensed under GPL http://www.gnu.org/philosophy
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~jims/
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD