Re: tlug: Re: tlug-digest V1 #1090 - MULE & CJK

"Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com> wrote:
> Hey, grepping headers shows we've got a bunch of Mew users; why don't
> you ask the question at the meeting, and maybe a Mew user or two will
> stand up and talk about it.

I can't stand up since I won't be there (it's 忘年会 time). Anyway, I like
Mew because it's the only one (I know of) which lets me alternately write
English, Japanese, and German (Umlaut) mails without having to reconfigure
anything - such as the default encoding. It selects the correct encoding,
based on the content. MIME-encoded subjects and To:/From:-headers seem to
work very well.

-Klaus
Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 at Temple Univ. Japan
*NEW LOCATION* a map is available at http://www.tuj.ac.jp/maps.html
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691