Re: tlug: install to no-CD notebook

    Scott> it won't be simple.  I don't think that any distro's boot
    Scott> disks come with PPP support, so you'll have to have an
    >> I don't have my Debian disks handy, but I believe that they do
    >> come with PPP support.

    Scott> caveat: There's six disks :)

Snappy answer #1:  Why do you think they're not handy, silly!

Snappy answer #2:  I inherited lots and lots of MS Word install
                   disks (40/license, purchasing is not very bright at
                   Tsukuba-dai), floppies are a free good around here!

Serious answer:  a full Linux system on six disks ain't a bad thing to
have around.  I always carry one when I travel, lots of people haven't
experienced the benefits of a Linux system yet.  ;-)

Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 at Temple Univ. Japan
*NEW LOCATION* a map is available at http://www.tuj.ac.jp/maps.html
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691