Re: tlug: Xwindows crashing

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Darren Cook wrote:

> >Fail to sacrifice a goat to the X Daemon.
>
> Damn! I knew I must have forgotton something. Any recommened goat dealers
> in Tokyo?
>
> Or can goats be downloaded nowadays? ... I bet the router will stink for
> weeks though :-).

Ask Stallman, he probably has a GPL goat that you can use.

Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)

Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 at Temple Univ. Japan
*NEW LOCATION* a map is available at http://www.tuj.ac.jp/maps.html
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691