Re: tlug: Quark Express for Linux

I've never heard of this. If Quark is (being) ported to Linux, it is a
big news.
It reduce the cost of publishing system dramatically.

I did a lot of demonstration of 'Using Linux' these days. One was DTP
group working sever, sharing data with windows and Mac and so on. They
are happy, if Quark is ported to Linux and using Japanese near future.

-- Shigeo Honda

Scott Stone wrote:

> i heard at Comdex that this was/is being ported... anyone know where I can
> purchase a copy?

Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 at Temple Univ. Japan
*NEW LOCATION* a map is available at http://www.tuj.ac.jp/maps.html
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691