Re: tlug: Re: Time for action

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 kudielka@example.com wrote:

> BTW, before we start an election: *Who* are the candidates for president
> and vice-present, respectively????

At this point, there are no candidates.  The immediate issue at hand is
that we have asked the two (?) remaining members of the TLUG executive
committee to temporarily function as president and vice-president of
TLUG until elections are held.

We need to elect a president and some executive committee members at the
next regular meeting (better than at the nomikai because more people
come and it's just easier to conduct business in a meeting room than a
noisy izakaya).

Jonathan

Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 *** place TBA ***
IMPORTANT: TLUG is looking for a venue for the next meeting
if you could host in your university or office, please contact us
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691