Re: tlug: Failed at the first post.

>            The problem lies in a few random sectors that the Windows 95
> defragmentation utility refuses to move.

I don't do windows, but I suspect your problem is with virtual memory.
Under the control panel somewhere (advanced sumpinerother) you can tell
it to not allocate any disk space for VM.  Do that, defrag, then you
should be able to fips as you want.  Then you can go back into windows
and set up whatever windows calls its pseudo-swap stuff.

Just a guess.

Regards,
--
Rex
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691