tlug: suggestion for html-cover for "Save the world!"

####################
Questionnaire
(for form, see previous post)
###################

Hello,

- Do you (need XOR have to offer/need to get rid of) something?
- Are you waiting for it? XOR Did you get it?
- What is it?
- Where (do you want it delivered? XOR could someone pick it up?)
- How do you want to be contacted?
- Whom should we ask for?
- When (can it be picked up XOR do you need it?)
- What else should we know? (e.g. What do you need it for? ....)

I am sorry, but I have to sleep now.

Uli

(With XOR I mean either/or, but am not sure, whehther this is correct.)