RE: tlug: Motherboard recommendations?

The Abit BH6 motherboard has been getting alot of good press
lately, as a versatile and stable board;  recommended on several
hardware sites.  It's quite popular with the hobbiest/overclocking
crowd.  Cheaper than the Asus boards (which are usually a safe bet
as well).  I last seen it listed in some Tokyo shops in the 15,800
yen range a few weeks ago; may be cheaper now.  Check out
www.kakaku.com for an assortment of Akihabara shops with
sites/prices/info on the web.

I haven't heard anything good or bad regarding the board and
Linux - try doing a search on www.dejanews.com for "Abit BH6
linux" and see what comes up.

Sean
--