Re: tlug: OpenGL driver for Linux

Hi TLUGer,

Here is a good news for 3D situation in Linux world.

Suse has come out pre-alpha release of hardware accelerated
OpenGL module for Mesa. This module accelerates 3Dlabs Permedia2
based card.
It is downloadable from
    ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/3d/mlxlib/

I want to observe the performance of this modules, but I have
only Riva128.
Can anyone try to use it?

-Takeshi